Apply for the Hessnatur Scholarship 2015
Application Deadline: 1 June 2015
ESMOD Berlin is calling for applications to apply for the Hessnatur Scholarship to attend theInternational Masters Programme - Sustainability in Fashion commencing in October 2015.Hessnatur is a natural clothing company that produces organic clothing and textiles, whom is one of Europe’s largest online fashion distributors, and known internationally as an ecological and fair trade pioneer. Hessnatur will continue their support for the programme through again providing one outstanding fashion designer who has an engagement with sustainability, with a scholarship that will cover whole of the tuition to complete the innovative one-year English taught course.
How to Apply
Applications are sought from candidates from any country internationally with a background in fashion design, marketing or similar and a strong interest in sustainability. You must also meet the eligibility requirements of the Masters Program to apply for the scholarship. You must supply all the documents outlined on hessnatur Scholarship Application form. We ask for two versions of your portfolio, one short version (four pages) and one extended version. Additionally you must complete the Task and Questionnaire within two weeks.
The winning applicant should be aware that they need to be able to meet the remaining financial requirements to support their studies through the program including living costs and course related material costs. ESMOD Berlin does not provide student accommodation.
The winning recipient should display an innovative design portfolio with a high degree of excellence in conceptual and practical execution. Applications from candidates with a fashion marketing background will also be accepted and the portfolio must be devised to meet your individual requirements. The applicant should demonstrate a passion for sustainability within fashion and the portfolio must reflect the applicant’s engagement with sustainability to date.
- Passion for sustainability in fashion
- Level of visual literacy
- Social competences and values
- Professional expertise
- The Hessnatur scholarship supports social fairness. In the case of equally successful applications, candidates who are financially or socially disadvantaged, will be given preference.
Support Provide: Tuition Costs Fully Covered
Application Deadline: 1 June 2015
Notification Date: 30 June 2015
Course Start Date: 17 October 2015
Study Mode: Fulltime
Course Duration: 18 Months
Academic Qualification: Master of Arts
Credit Points: 90
Required Application Material
To apply for the scholarship we require:
- The completed Hessnatur Scholarship Application Form and documents for the scholarship
- The completed Masters Program Application
- The whole application must be submitted in English
- Please ensure you include copies of all necessary educational certificates
Scholarship Application Form (249.9 KB)
MA Program Application Form (150.0 KB)
Task and Questionnaire (130.1 KB)
When Sending Your Application
- Applications that do not adhere to the Required Application Material outline will not be accepted.
- Incomplete applications will not be eligible.
- Applications must be sent via email to email@example.com and be received by 5pm on the day of the deadline
- Emails must be sent with the email subject heading Hessnatur Scholarship Application
- Please include your name on all the documents
Hessnatur is Germany’s leading natural fashion brand and is a pioneer in eco-fashion. Founded in 1976 by environmentalist Heinz Hess with an organic baby collection, Hessnatur established the world’s first organic cotton project. Today the brand is recognized for its exclusive and beautiful fashion as well as its uncompromising principles. Hessnatur received the German Sustainability award in 2008 and created, in 2010, the Humanity in Fashion award, given annually at Berlin Fashion Week to a young, talented designer in a sustainable fashion competition.